Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
HOME.
I AM SO GLAD!!!!
Hope you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see all the pics :)
it was good to see you! andrea, you are such a good mother. I am so impressed. and proud to say I knew you when. I hope you know that you are doing an AMAZING job. and man. I hope you post pics of weston ROCKING out. that was toooooooo cute. that kid can DANCE. (did I spell weston right???)
Yay now that you are home and I am home maybe we can finally get together sometime!? What about next week?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I AM SO GLAD!!!!
Hope you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see all the pics :)
it was good to see you!
andrea, you are such a good mother. I am so impressed. and proud to say I knew you when. I hope you know that you are doing an AMAZING job.
and man. I hope you post pics of weston ROCKING out. that was toooooooo cute. that kid can DANCE.
(did I spell weston right???)
Yay now that you are home and I am home maybe we can finally get together sometime!? What about next week?
Post a Comment