Sad! What is up with weston and pink eye. Well now I don't feel so bad for not calling you today (JK)! Your such a cute mommy going on the field trip! It would be scary to send off your 3yr. old on a random school trip.
Poor guy. Those crusty eyes look so sad. Hope he gets better soon. Bekki gets back on sunday so i was thinking a day later in the week, to let her get things in order. So i'll check with you on monday or so. maybe fri would be a good day??
and I am flying in on thursday night. I will miss the dinner thing, but I can't get there before then. Jeff's mom is flying out to visit Petra that weekend, but not till that night, and Jeff can't get of work to give me a ride/watch Petra before then. But Friday I will be there!!
4 comments:
Pink eye stinks!!!! This winter has been out of control with so many different illnesses going around.
Sad! What is up with weston and pink eye. Well now I don't feel so bad for not calling you today (JK)! Your such a cute mommy going on the field trip! It would be scary to send off your 3yr. old on a random school trip.
Poor guy. Those crusty eyes look so sad. Hope he gets better soon. Bekki gets back on sunday so i was thinking a day later in the week, to let her get things in order. So i'll check with you on monday or so. maybe fri would be a good day??
what a trooper...
and I am flying in on thursday night. I will miss the dinner thing, but I can't get there before then. Jeff's mom is flying out to visit Petra that weekend, but not till that night, and Jeff can't get of work to give me a ride/watch Petra before then. But Friday I will be there!!
Post a Comment