Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One word

ADDICTED.



I bought a pack of these for Weston's Easter basket and they keep disappearing!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Where do you suppose they could have gone? J/K I haven't bought any candy yet but Matt has bought some for himself and I so we wont eat Ella's. We're really bad about that

The Weights said...

Those are mine and Kendall's favorite! We uually buy them after easter 75% off at walgreens, and stock up on them.

Coree Adams said...

YUM!

Lydia said...

Ha ha, that's why I can't buy the Easter candy until the night before

Coree Adams said...

Ok either you need to post something new, or I need to stop looking at your blog!!! haha I'm trying to be good and that's not helping!

TheMoncurs said...

Those are my FAVORITE. I put them in the fridge and that's pretty much all I eat for a week.