Parker has had an ear infection for over 1 whole month now!
He is miserable! For some odd reason he is not responding to antibiotics. Today marks the 4th (different) antibiotic the Doctor has perscribed for him.
I feel so bad for him. He yanks and pulls on both of his ears and it just breaks my heart.
To make a long story short now we have to worry about giving him medicine while we are on vacation in Utah!
It never ends.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Ear Ache
Posted by Unknown at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I'm so sorry, that's no fun, poor guy. I hope something works for him. Have fun in Utah!
Poor guy!!!! That is no fun!!
Macy has been like that for a long time now and none of the antibiotics have helped but the ENT dr said that she didn't have an infection, she has fluid behind her ear drums and will have to have tubes put in if the antibiotic she is on now doesn't work. Maybe he has that. Macy's pcp dr just said they were ear infections. I hope they don't bother him too much on your trip!
Oh poor Parker! and poor Andrea I hate when kids are sick, especially babies. It's torture! And the worst thing is theres nothing you can do. Well he'll get better.
earaches can also be viral.. so antibiotics won't work... but I feel your pain... you know Keira had the same thing... so annoying!!
Natalia and Emily have some home remedies for earaches... onion juice in the ear...? you should ask them if it worked... they might have more too! good luck....
Post a Comment