Some of my friends have done this so now it is my turn!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 AM thanks to Parker!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? We took Weston to see Veggie Tales pirate movie
4. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol, LOST, Oprah, Super Nanny
5. What do you eat for breakfast? Whatever I can get my hands on...usually cereal though
6. What is your middle name? Christine
7. What food do you dislike? This is my problem. I love food and rarely find anything that I don't like. Not really a fan of seafood though--but I will eat it.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CD??? Don't have time for music.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Honda Pilot
10. Favorite sandwich? Love my 6 inch Subway Club on Honey Oat with everything but hot peppers
11. What characteristic do you despise? Big NOSE
12. Favorite item of clothing? My bra-- I'd be lost without it!
13. Favorite piece of jewelry? My birthstone ring that Tyler gave to me when we were in High school.... it was kinda like a promise ring??
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to do a Disney Cruise (way too expensive though)
15. What color is your bathroom? Olive Green base with tan sponge paint
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Depends on what item of clothing we are talking about.
17. Where would you retire? I am sure Mesa.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Can't remember how sad is that? I don't like my hubby to do things for me!
19. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer, WWF
20. Furthest Place you are sending this? Indiana
21. Who do you least expect to do this test? No idea
22. Person you expect to do it first? Linds Rogers
23. Favorite saying? Life's a garden dig it
24. When is your birthday? September 6th
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. Come night time I'm ready for bed at 9.
26. What is your shoe size? 8 ish
27. Pets? Don't have one. Did have a fish named Beta but I flushed him down the toilet before Parker was born.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I paid off my braces
29. What did you want to be when you were younger? Nurse or a teacher
30. What are you today? A wife and a mother. Also just started at My Wedding Film as a shooter!
31. What is your favorite candy? This is a hard one. I have too many favorites but I do have a soft spot for Twix and Snickers and Rolos and Starbursts and Milkduds and the list goes on....
32. What is your favorite flower? I love Gerber Daisy's
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Our Trip to Utah in less than a month
33. What is your full name? Andrea Christine (Franco) Tippets
34. What are you listening to right now? NOT A THING
35. What was the last thing you ate? Gum
36. Do you wish on stars? No
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably something bright like yellow
38. How is the weather right now? Decent.
41. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper, Pepsi , Coke-- as long as it is caffinated it is my friend!
42. Favorite restaurant? Love, Love, Love Oregano's
43. Hair color? Dark brownish with red tint
44. Siblings? 1 older sister (Alyssa) and 1 older brother (Trevor) yep... I'm the baby
45. Favorite day of the year? The days that I get to stay home and do nothing
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll named Cricket
47. Summer or Winter? I do like summer.
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
49. Favorite Scripture. Can't think right now....
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
Okay friends..... whoever is reading this needs to take this fun quiz!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Stuff about me, myself and I
Posted by Unknown at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Good job on your quiz! How lang did it take you ? :-) Where do you work at?
Hey! YA we are back here. Long story haha. But lets get together sometime. Prob not for a couple weeks though bc I am working at Michael's office in the mornings right now until the secretary gets back from med. leave.
You are soo cute!! Hey- I didn't know you were a shooter for My Wedding Film- they do such cute videos. Actually my sister is getting married and I just told her to call them and see if they were available for her wedding May 1st. I told her that we were reffered by you :) That is soo cool- I would love that job!
I didn't know you had braces. and you must have had them a while ago???? What fun stuff I learned about you. And for some reason I thought you didn't like pop???
Post a Comment