Friday, December 21, 2007

Parker and the Cracker!

I gave Parker a Grahm Cracker for the first time today and he loved it! He just sucked on it until it melted in his mouth!!!
WHAT a mess he made!

P.S The BUMBO is a wonderful thing
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

there are a lot of things I wish I would have invested in when Petra was younger... a Bumbo is definitley one of them.

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh that is too cute. I loved the Bumbo with Hadlee. I think I saw at Target that they are recalled??? It said that kids can fall out of it?? But I still LOVE it and will use it with my next.

Jami said...

that is really cute andera, I can't wait till grace can fit into hers! He really has gotten do cute. I can't wait till see you all at christmas!