Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The boys

Weston loves to pick up his little brother! He thinks he is so strong!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying at Weston in those boots! That is hilarious! Definite pictures to show his dates when he is older. These pic.s are cute of both the boys. I think Weston looks more like you, and Parker is starting to look more like Tyler- How Cute!

the DeCampos Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. It's fun cause they can start playing a little more with having to worry AS much. Thanks for letting us come and visit you. It's always fun coming over.

Lydia said...

They are too cute, but it looks like Weston is enjoying himself a bit more than Parker is. O and 2 weeks ago Kaitlyn locked me out of our house with her inside with my phone and keys. I totally thought of you, but luckily I had a friend down the street with a key so we didn't have to break a window

BTW I have been trying forever to get a hold of britney but the # i have for her doesn't work anymore, emails keep coming back as undeliverable, and she doesn't get on myspace...could you email me her number???lydialiddle@gmail.com thanks