Monday, November 12, 2007

TAG... I'm IT!

Thanks to Shalene for tagging me! I now must write 6 things about me. Fears, secrets, habits, talents, etc. This is hard for me to do because so much of my life is focused on my boys that I kinda get lost in all the commotion of day to day life. Here it goes...

  1. One annoying habit I have that my husband complains about is being EARLY. I have to be early where ever I go. I mean where ever I go. At least 10 minutes. In fact, at my high school job, I was recognized for my earliness (I was quite proud)! I am trying to work on not being so early but sometimes I think I might have OCD or something??
  2. Another habit I wish I could break is biting my nails... SICK, I know! I have bitten my nails since I could bite.
  3. I fear that I am not prepared for the Second Coming. Food storage is just hard to do and I have no place to store all of it! I do have rice, sugar and flour though.
  4. I don't really have any deep dark secrets that I can think of... I'm kinda glad I don't though because that means what you see is what you get.
  5. As far as talents go, I think I'm disabled. I can't sing, dance, or sew. Those are 3 things I'd like to learn to do someday. On the other hand, I do play soccer and love it!
  6. My greatest joy in life is being a Mother and a wife! I love my boys and they make life truely wonderful. I strive each and everyday to be a better person, friend, sister, neighbor, mother, daughter, and wife.

The End.

Now I tag: Emily Bardin, Candice Arnett, Leisa Tapia, Lindsay Rogers

6 comments:

Lindsay Nichole said...

haha at least you don't bite your toenails!!! SICK! and I think if we were trying to get somewhere together, you woulld hate me, I am at least 10 minutes LATE!!!

Emily said...

Thanks a lot!! Now I have to use my brain! :-)

Emily said...

I think early is a good thing. Much better than late! I am trying to get Ella to stop biting her nails. At least you can keep your hands clean. Ella's hands always seem to get dirty, no matter how much I wash them.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny- I just did this tag too and one thing I want to do is to dance as well. Singing would be nice- but if I had to pick one it would be dancing! I know that there are a lot of us out there that want to learn- we should have a dance class or something for old ladies like us that want to learn- hhaaha :-)!

Shalene Miller said...

How does next week sound? Where do you live now? Im on Williams field and power so let find a park in between.

Leisa Tapia said...

sorry, I haven't done mine yet... I've been busy! and I saw you today but then couldn't find you to talk. Hope you're doing good. We need to get together and have the rugrats play