To my friends and family who keep asking about Parker's head. Here is an update. Last week, we took him to a special doctor at Phoenix Children's hospital. They think his head looks fine and that more than likely he will NOT need the surgery. They are sending us in for a CT scan next week just to be sure.
Thanks for everyone's concern and prayers and willingness to help! I have the best ward friends!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Parker update
Posted by Unknown at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I hope that he is ok! I looked through your posts and didn't see anything about Parker or hurting his head- so you will have to fill me in! I hope all is well :)
Hope the next test is good news! Sounds like it will be. He is such a sweet baby!
Post a Comment