Just chillin' with my bro
Isn't it funny that I have one brown baby and one white?
Momma and Parker
Best Buds
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
On a Sunday....
Posted by Unknown at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
i'm still convinced they switched him out, or you scared him or something...how is he so freakin white?!
they're so cute!! i love it!!
i know can you believe it?? twins??? it just happened...no fertility or anything, just happened that way!! we're way excited...i don't know if she is yet, but hey i think it's cool!!
Such cute boys! I think you had a hot mail man or something! ;)
Hey Andrea! I am so glad you found my blog. Your boys are so dang cute! Anyways about the move... we went back to Utah so Clayton can finish school. I think we decided that when you had your baby, it was kinda last minute. We'll be back someday though! I'm glad you guys are doing so good!
You have been tagged!!! Go to my blog.
Post a Comment