Thursday, October 18, 2007

Waiting for Halloween.....



Weston decided he wants to be Peter Pan for Halloween instead of a Ninja Turtle (even though we already bought a turtle costume)! Thanks to Craigslist for hooking me up with a sweet deal on an adorable Peter Pan costume!!!

Parker is gonna be a COW... I'll post pictures of him later on.....

5 comments:

Hansen Fam said...

I haven't seen a Peter Pan yet. He looks so cute in it. Good job scoring it on Craigs List. Why spend all this money on an outfit he will wear for like 2 hours.

Leisa Tapia said...

CUTE!!! i totally laughed when you said parker was gonna be a cow! can't wait to see the pictures.

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh that is too cute!!! He looks so adorable in that. Can't wait to see him at the carnival in it!!

Emily said...

That is the cutest Peter Pan I've ever seen! How fun!

The Weights said...

I love the peter pan costume, its so cute! and Parkers cow costume is adorable. Its so fun dressing them up. Olivia is a little monkey. I'm glad she is still little so I can dress her up in whatever and she can't complain!