Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh What an Adventure.....



Today Weston went to the Dentist! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! He actually sat still and opened his mouth!

His favorite part was the cool shades he got to wear so he wouldn't be blinded. He liked them so much they let us keep em'!

NO CAVITIES!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

He's so good to sit there! I'm worried for when we take Ella. She's going to scream her head off!

the DeCampos Family said...

Yeah for no cavities!!! I am glad that everything went smoothly. You need to tell me if you liked that office. I need to take Kennedy in soon!!!

Emily said...

Cute page!

Lindsay Nichole said...

no cavities? i'm going to need to bring candy next time i come over...don't you give that kid any sugar?!

p.s. this is why you have 2 kids and i do not... ;) can't wait to see you!

Julie Jan said...

He is so cute! Glad it was a good experience for him. I always hated the dentist! Good for him...no cavities!!